Vodpod videos no longer available.
In that clip, he said that the line that gives him the dry heaves is, “I believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute.” What comes after that line in his speech?
…where no Catholic prelate would tell the president (should he be Catholic) how to act, and no Protestant minister would tell his parishioners for whom to vote; where no church or church school is granted any public funds or political preference; and where no man is denied public office merely because his religion differs from the president who might appoint him or the people who might elect him.
That sounds perfectly reasonable and in line with the First Amendment. Does that make him want to throw up too?
This guy is not just irritating, he’s scary. What would a Santorum America look like?
- Leaders would look to religious leaders for direction
- Abortion would be outlawed even in the cases of rape and incest
- Iran would be in his crosshairs from day one
- Retirement age for Social Security would be raised
- EPA resources would be cut
Now that is nauseating.